Tuesday 28 September 2010

Blogger boob.


This is not a new blogg as such.
Anybody who has read my previous effort would notice the title,( Jacdaws evicted) but would find nothing relating to the subject.
The fault is all mine, so now we,ll try to bring some sense to it.
On Saturday Warwick came up to borrow my ladder to clear the Jackdaws nest from the village hall roof and he and I went over to do same, we cleared the outside then went to do the same in the hall.
Getting the ladder up to the trap we then discovered, ( not unexpectedly ) that the nest material extended over the trap which was part lifted with some difficulty to give us access and we proceeded to remove it until warwick could gain access to the roof space and complete the task, amongst much dust and debris.
The rubbish removed filled 5/6 barrowloads and was removed to the garden area, this rubbish consisting of mainly very dry sticks could have become a fire hazard in time.
I then came home and proceeded to do my blogg giving it as I thought an appropriate title, got to the end, posted it then found I had written nothing about it. Senior moment!!!!!., Will try to do better in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment